Wednesday, April 16, 2014

6 years on.

Date: 16 April 2014

So fast. Just left 5 days of fun before school is going to reopen. And I also know, my wish, that slim hope that I had would definitely not come true. It sucks to be honest. I dont like it this way, but I cant do anything or say anything if she is the one that is controlling everything. Dont even know what I do then she will be happy with me.

Today is the 16. 6 years ago this day, I lose you, my grandfather. Definitely the next year or so on this date, it was just tough and tough as the day passes, every single day. To be honest, till today, the pain is still in there. He did a lot for every single one of us, even though after his amputation things didnt go as well. He's funny, always talking about funny things to cheer us up etc. I miss his presence.
Only on Saturday did Melvyn told us that Gong Gong just fell so suddenly when he was bathing. As we all know that he had stroke, it also meant that we all were already knowing the worse then. Those 3 days between the 14 to the 16 then, I would never forget. Even if its the final dinner we had together as one whole family the previous weekend, its still in my mind, all fresh.

6 years on, all of us has grown up. In terms of studies, work, all of us has gone better as the day passes. But without doubt, we all still miss you Gong Gong. Watch over us from above, and we will want to see you soon in our dreams alright?

From now perhaps, I will do my best and put everything down, and aside, because I think its time to put other things ahead of everything else. I just need some time for myself, treating myself better than doing things for everyone else when they dont even appreciate it.

Just gonna do it my own way.

No comments :

Post a Comment