Sunday, April 20, 2014

Last Day, So, Please.

Date: 20 April 2014

Last day of holidays, how quickly. To be honest, I dont wish to see this holidays end. Its just so so, relaxing, and fun even if I were to do nothing at home.

This time, this holidays, it seemed that I seemed to do more things, explore more, experience more, know more, and even learn more about people, new things, old times, and reminisce through the old days with old friends. Thinking back, many times I went out with a lie, but in turn, many times, it turned out to be something which I would remember forever. New things which I have never tried doing before, have now been tried on for the very first time. And it seemed like, its worth it.

Holidays are ending, and the only regret I have is definitely about her. As usual. And it seemed, things did not seemed to have changed all these while thru the one month plus. Perhaps the only thing that has changed is that we have drifted to pretty far. Looking back, I think that is really the only regret.

Thing that I enjoyed the most? The badminton day. Because I was really tired that day, and I went even though it was tiring when I came back like only late in the night the previous night, like at about 1230am. And slept for only about 5 hours plus? And then went to the CC battery flat. Another reason is because finally, all of us are together again. Hope theres another chance for us again.
There are many other trips, and days which I went out that I really enjoyed, like MTDC concert, school anniversary and choir concert etc etc. Every single one is like specially recorded down, because Im very afraid of forgetting everything.

Hais.

School is starting. Time to start putting effort for myself. Things, I hope everything will not be awkward for everyone, for me to be honest. My wishes, I hope it stills stands. Otherwise this will really going to breakdown. And I dont wish for it to happen.

Hoping I would do better in my studies too. And I think this time the modules isnt as hard, so Im really hoping to do well and everything.
Definitely, Im wishing for better things, from many ways. But I just want to say, Im really tired of doing a one-sided effort thing. Like that FB post from what I saw, I dont wish that to happen to me. Hate it to the max please.

Please, let things be better for me. Please.

And for her, PLEASE, learn how to appreciate what people do for you.

No comments :

Post a Comment