Sunday, March 30, 2014

Its over.

Date: 30 March 2014

Today is a Sunday again. Counting down, 3 weeks to school reopen. Honestly speaking, not looking forward to it. Just want to laze around at home and slack thru my life away. Love it this way to be honest. 

Spent the past week sort of meaningfully I guess. Spent it with people whom I have not met in such a long time, doing thing that perhaps I have not done in such a long time (or probably not even done in my life). But how much happiness is there, will still be a sting of sadness. Its inevitable I guess. I dont wish to have the sadness. But it just keep coming to me. 

So a breakdown was;
Monday visited the choir and friends, had dinner then went home. 
Tuesday and Wednesday just stayed home, didnt do anything much.
Thursday ZhiJie and CheeHow came over to swim, and we had lunch before I head home. 
Friday, Choir Concert! (Which is really fun!!)
Saturday, celebrating YuYuan's birthday
And today, Sunday, gloomy one. Starting to think of what could we have done instead. 

About us? 
It seemed pretty bleak to me. Perhaps I really didnt mean a lot to you afterall. Youre the only person who seemed to have guys wooing you even though youve a boyfriend. And when you didnt talk to your suitors, you seemed angry with me. I dont understand about anything else at all nowadays. Perhaps my role is just a boyfriend in name. Hais. 

Next week?
I wonder whats the plans ahead. Have to really hope for something nice before 21 days are over. I just dont wish to see the 21 days passes by so quickly. But all I want is to have things, better than what they are now at the very least I hope. 

Its over I guess. I should end this. 

No comments :

Post a Comment