Monday, March 31, 2014

Memories From The Past.

Date: 31 March 2014

Only 3/4 days since then, 8 days since that fun day.
Really miss having the chance and stand there together to have fun and sing. I seriously think its nice and good. Its just thats it maybe. So lame.

Stayed up last night to follow the football between Liverpool and Spurs, which Pool won 4-0! Yes! We're Gonna Win The League after close to 25 years! Hopefully we can win the league! Two tough fixtures next month in ManCity and Chelsea! But the title hopes is within our hands. 

Like the song All I Ask Of You from Phantom, and On My Own from Les Miserables. My favourite songs. Both medleys I have sang before. And both have different set of memories, in the sense that Phantom is the first and only time I sang with a batch of seniors whom is the best in singing and guidance. Les Mis, was the time when I lead for the first time, and with my friends and group of juniors. 

Mean a lot. 

Hmm.. Things dont change that easily afterall somehow. But certain things turn out better than the others will become. Hopefully everything will turn out to be better as the day passes. But one thing Im definitely not looking forward to is the reopening of school. 

No comments :

Post a Comment