Saturday, March 22, 2014

SUKIYA!!!!

Date: 21 March 2014

Went out with LianHua and Adeline for lunch today!! SUPER LONG TIME NO MEET! Yah, just a meet up to eat sukiyaaaaa~ 

And as usual always eat till so full! Muahahahaha. 
Good. Cos im super tempted to eat Sukiya for so long already. 

Finished eating then went to look for JooXuan working and go and disturb her and buy a packet of chocolates just to pay for it! HAHA!! Then went to look for Vanessa Liau also. All is Lianhua intro de! LOL! Then also want to disturb de! HAHA!

Then came back after that that time, YuQian say want meet us. So LianHua say play MRT, which is take from Pasir Ris to Joo Koon. See this kind of people! Nothing better to do de siah!! Waste moneyy!

Went off first to meet my mum who bought me a room fan! Which I think I wont even use it often though So i realised like waste money also! ZZZZ!

Then airport dian xiao er for dinner! And went to Poulet and look for ZiYing. She gave me a lot of receipts to take back umbrella! YAY! THANK YOU ZIYING!!! AHHAAHA

Okay thats all! Meeting friends again make me so happy Like a small kid siah me

No comments :

Post a Comment