Sunday, March 10, 2013

How?

Date: 10 March 2013

One month since I last blogged. Many things took place. And I also got my iPhone like something of a finally. Chingay took place and I had fun with the people I had. Well, as usual, something sad for me has to take place for me to return to this place, something of a drawing block in this case.

I admit to this page that I have a girlfriend. For six months. And now, is longer than my previous relationship. She is also much better than my ex I guess. And being with her is like really idk how describe but it's a kind of happiness in there. My only reader for now on this blog knows. Yeah Yu Qian knows. And I guess what my girlfriend, Hui Jun just told me is something more shocking.

A close friend of mine likes her too. It's not something of a love fight between the both of us but rather the insecurity I would say. Things and circumstances  change along the way and definitely have to say I will lose out. Furthermore this close friend of mine, is much better in terms of many ways, as compared to me. Just alone in what we have done in school, he is already much better. And the times he can spend with her is also going to be much more than the time I can fork out to meet her. It will just be a worry. I guess.

There is nothing I could say to Hui Jun. Perhaps to her it will just be all about negative things. I'm clueless. I just wish everything will end here. Present circumstances just does not permits me to care about other things so much. And there is far too many things that is far beyond my control already. If I wish for it to continue, I can only pray hard. If I wish for it to end, then, it's either sooner or later.

Advise. Just advise what should in do. I don't wish to go thru what I had previously. Because both people are people who I appreciate a lot and care for a lot.

No comments :

Post a Comment