Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dead. How?

Date: 02 April 2013

Been so dead this blog. But the happenings of the recent events is not helping me at all, not a single bit. I just somehow wish all these didnt happen to be honest.

Quarrelled with Yu Qian, someone who has actually been very good and helpful, kind to me all these while since I first know her. Somehow, glad for everything that she has done. I dont know if what she say is true, but perhaps being honest, Ive tot of maybe liking her, but only as a friend to the most. Although she understands me really well, I just dun wish to lose this friend if something happens. Now that Im even going on into Poly, i think many things may have changed.

Even to my own relationship. Just dun feel confident of keeping her at all. Like, we have drifted far too much. For now. And when I dun even get to meet her for once a week after my school term starts, it will become worst. And the things that happen like the guys who like her, the ‘no time’ excuse she gave me, its just totally draining all my efforts to it. Sometimes, I just dun wish to tell this to anyone, or just wish to say it out loud. But to who?

Perhaps thats life. Keeping it to yourself, may end up just be better.. Idk. Im in fact in a confused state of mind.

No comments :

Post a Comment