Friday, February 1, 2013

Already the second.

Date: 1 February 2013

Merely the second post in the year. Many things have passed, Many things have occured. But how do I say it out loud. To myself? I wonder.

Time flies. Everything that has ought to take place has taken place. Everything that will occur, just have occured. But how, how to make it feel like it is the same as the past? Do miss everything, right from the start. But how do I say it? To who? It just seemed so useless, as it has always been. It never changes I guess. This feeling has remained for as long as I have known.

Even when the fact that I have you, it is still the same. It dosent change. I guess, the reason why I dun tell you so much, is purely because Im afraid, afraid of getting back that same thing again. I dun wish to have it again. I can only try to comfort you, and do everything else. Except telling you. Thats all i can do, I guess.

It continues, just lingering about. I just wish, it would all end.

Nothing seemed to be that happy about, or worth to be happy about. It just seemed, all so dull.

No comments :

Post a Comment