Friday, January 18, 2013

As time flies

Date: 18 January 2013

First post of the year. but yet, 18 days gone. Things come, things go. Everyday just seemed like the same to me already. Dosent really makes too much of a difference now. Waking up not motivated. Just wished my job could come to me quicker.

One month since Korea. Admit, really do miss it. At the very least, I dun have to worry too much there just like I do in Singapore. I also dun have to think so much in Korea, get to really relax, rest, and just like being myself, in my own world. Missing the many moments there. How i wish, I could just return to there now, just like how I want to. Its kind of a wish, of mine. Jeju, Myeongdong, Dongdaemun. Just a few, but yet, the memories in it is yet so much. This is unlike the me in Singapore now, every passing day, just seemed to be another day. Just another day. Why is it so different at times?

Its different. Now just waiting for posting results. O Levels is perhaps just the tip of my target. Not even to the best I could have probably done. Somehow really wished I had done perhaps slightly better. But how? Its already fixed. Its meant to be.

Regrets here and there. I just want something else in my mind. Its alot. But no one will understand. Ever do.

No comments :

Post a Comment