Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bye Seoul, Bye Korea

Date: 29 December 2012

Gonna leave Korea and return back to Singapore soon. Just a matter of hours. This heavy feeling. Idk how to describe. Afterall ive been here for close to two weeks and I will definitely miss everything here.

Got to know new friends, new people, just by my not so outgoing person. Also got to know new things, been to some new areas, and its been a really enjoyable place for me to be.

I just wish i could be here for an even longer time. Maybe its just a sign of escapism. Afterall, all year, i had wanted to go to somewhere far away, and somehow not return back to Singapore to face the reality. Its no longer the same old me in the past. Ive perhaps, changed.

I sort of became weaker on the inside. I guess.

This last day in Seoul started off with a about 10km walk with my 3rd Uncle, Cousin Marcus and the uncle living here in Korea. Fun and really enjoyable, but at the same time tiring. The climbing of the steep slopes made me tire out too easily. Just dun know why. Thn my favourite breakfast. And rest all the way.

Seoul is just too nice, and carries far too many memories. Its like a jewel in my heart among the many countries Ive visited.

Once thought Japan and Korea was the same. But now Ive realised both are like completely different. Perhaps Seoul is better, for me afterall. I guess.

Bye Seoul, Bye Korea. You've given me alot these two weeks. Ive enjoyed alot, and love the experience throughout here.

I will be back, and give me more snow, please. I love Seoul. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment