Thursday, December 27, 2012

What do you think I am?

Date: 27 December 2012 (Seoul)

Sometimes i just wonder what i am to you people. A slave? Maid? Or servant? Or just a scapegoat? Its practically everything of the above. Why is things like this? At home is like this. Outside is also like this.

When Im silent, who cares? Who knows? Who even bother? Is there a moment that you people know what kind of hurt you people cursed? Do you people understand? Do you people even bother to even go and ask? Like as if you do.

Who can I say this to? Practically, no one. Literally no one. Sometimes I just wish to run away in this foreign land.

Saying something which i really want and do, asking for my own rights, is something which is so so hard for me to achieve. I simply just could not get it. No way.

How thn is it possible, for me to voice out just like you all expect me to do?

I get accused, and when I say it wasnt me, Im scolded for having a bad temper. So what? Sit there and get scolded stupidly? Or should i be a punching bag to you all?

Why not you tell me, how a person life should be. Its definitely much much simpler.

I wish to cry. I wish i could borrow a shoulder to lean on. But is there any reliable one?

No comments :

Post a Comment