Sunday, April 6, 2014

I Thought You Were My Fairytale

Date: 06 April 2014

Thinking back, that one month plus of holidays is gonna end so so quickly. Kinda going to miss every moment of it. And definitely, Im looking forward to the next big big holidays to play!!!!!

Been reviewing my old blog posts, found an old blog of Kerin's one, talking to friends about the past, and no doubt, I really miss Secondary school days! Perhaps its those times when doing something seemed to be better, life seemed so much easier and happy, especially when you do something and someone else does not misunderstand you so easily. 
Also because of her. Only got to be with her when I was graduating, pretty sad thing between us and I really do miss her after not being able to go out with her since like last December. Back to December? Maybe. 

School's gonna start soon. Not looking forward, but must definitely facing it. Just 14 days left for this holidays, and silently still hoping that both of us can meet before my school starts. Possibility of it is very very slim though. But well. 

Was telling someone yesterday. Back then thought coming to MJR wasnt a good thing. But now, I think its still good afterall, in a sense or another Ive grown and learnt many new things, and got to know real people, versus the fakes. Perhaps there are still many fakes that are existing in my life, that is just very near me, but I just wanna keep quiet over it. Theres no way that i would want to say about those people though.. Many things will just happen. 

My biggest wish now is that, I really wish I could see her.. Thats all. 

Many things I want this holidays Ive gotten it. So Im happy. And yeah, thank to the many people who helped make my wishes come true.

No comments :

Post a Comment