Monday, December 24, 2012

Only snow!

Date: 21 December 2012

Supposedly to be end of the world right? But well, its fake. (: Glad that its fake anyway~

Everyday is just travelling around the place in Seoul now. (: Pretty fun. Snowing all day long already. Just wish for it to be really fun for the remaining of the time, without having to be controlled.

Went to learn how to make kimchi today, then to Ever Land. Which is a theme park and really fun. Got to see Pororo. (: Yeah, without Running Man, I wouldnt have known Pororo seriously. And well, the weather was cold really. But yet, its fun.

Also got to sit on something like a rollar coaster which actually rotated 360° and totally went upside down. Was far beyond my limits. But surprisingly I managed to survive it. Thanks for giving me the chance to be on it, to my cousins. (:

Got to know another person in the tour. Just as it was about to end. Its really a very good tour, perhaps except for a handful of people. I guess. But well, theres always a black sheep in everything. This person that so called I got to know is a Sec 3 girl from my sister. Funny, and seriously a very outgoing type. I guess. So its good to know others. Just 2 more days of the tour left, and Im sure I will miss this group. Hopefully can keep in touch on Facebook. (:

Thats the power of social media i guess. Its meant to bring everyone together.

Being here and there makes a difference. Knowing or not, makes another difference too.

Being in this place, and knowing the people here, is really very nice, very good. Its really kinda fun. And its really enjoyable. But somehow, I wish time would stop or go slower so i can know everyone.

Knowing someone is really nice. And its kind of a fortune to know them given that there are billions of people in the world. And well, its fate that brought us together.

This tour group guides are also very funny and good. Not only taking care of well-being, they also taught us the different type of fun. Just like the male guide, he made or used different things to play with us and communicate with us. So its really enjoyable to know them.

This journey continues, I hope, even when this week ends. And I guess, its the best week for me, this year, this month.

No comments :

Post a Comment