Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jeju Memories~~

Date: 18 December 2012
Two nights in Jeju, Korea is ending. How fast. The wind here is really strong but i really got to see some really good sceneries and see my first ever snow. Something which I wont be able to see in Singapore. Going back to Seoul tomorrow morning. Hoping for more snow and well, more fun. Skiing the day after tomorrow I guess. And it should really be fun given that I can build my snowman for my Xmas. A white christmas that many would like to see. My first white  christmas too.
Photos are everywhere. Uploaded them on instagram and links it to Facebook and Twitter. And just going to go for more in Seoul. Gangnam, im coming!

Lastly. Got two girls in my tour group that looks like mummy EnQi and CiXuan jie. Really quiet. Unless you talk to them I guess.

And I miss Singapore stuffs.. really. Not everything. Just some..

No comments :

Post a Comment