Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How long

Date: 18 March 2014

Been close to a year since the last post here. 

Many things seemed to have taken place in over a year, and well, this blog also seemed to have many things that have not been updated. But oh well, it is so going to take a lot of time. 

Having my poly holidays now. Not going anywhere. T.T

Just been watching shows at home. You who came from the Stars, and Prime Minister and I. Two very good Korean dramas I guess. And I like them both. Have the feeling when the drama ends that I miss it. Watched PM and I is because of Yoona. Love her as my idol! <3 almost="" and="" d="" font="" guess.="" has="" i="" its="" kind="" like="" love="" nbsp="" of="" one="" perfect="" person="" really="" seungri.="" she="" shes="" that="">

Going out for dinner later at Newton area, and tomorrow going to send the Oshima students back to Japan at the airport when the return from MEL camp. Gonna miss them especially we actually only meet for two weeks in total and we already seemed to have a very good bond!! Will miss them and hope we can even meet again in our lives. 

And Thursday, going out with the recess clique for badminton! Shall torture Nicole MUAHAHAHA. OKay
Just kidding. But yeah, I think thats the only thing to look forward to otherwise this holidays is super boring, because of the Navy bond, I really cant work nor do anything.

Results out next week, praying for good results.

And for things, to get better. 

No comments :

Post a Comment